Masterfix Deliver Genuinely Personal Service
We understand how important your needs are and make certain all commissions, whether a simple, routine maintenance task or your refurbishment project are undertaken to meet the most exacting of requirements.
- Versatile, adaptable, focussed – all trades engineers deliver the Masterfix service standards
- Two complementary engineer & support teams, geared to varying maintenance & project requirements
- The Masterfix Out-of-Hours managed support service delivers continuity around the clock
Our focus is on multi-trade maintenance, working with prime residential property managers, owners of multiple dwellings in London and commercial premises facilities managers.
Having established and successfully developed relationships with a wide range of clients we have built a significant portfolio of commercial and retail clients through exceptional property care and measurably better service delivery standards.
The management team, with many years of relevant experience, continue to innovate and work proactively with Clients to bring cost saving and efficiency ideas to fruition.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Directly employed engineers
- Management teams whom are trade specialists in supporting our engineers and generate the highest level of succinct communications
- Fully trained and experienced administration teams
- Masterfix Ambassador Training: our unique behavioural package for all engineers
- Continuous technical training programmes for management and engineers alike
- High levels of staff retention: creates familiarity with portfolios, increases efficiency and experience
- Our Masterfix Management Database (MMD) – key information at your fingertips
Masterfix are very pleased to support The 2016 EMEA Charity Bike Ride Challenge. Carcassonne – San Remo …
Click here for more client testimonials.